Last updated: 8th September 2023.
This Site is affiliated with Monumetric (dba for The Blogger Network, LLC) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and Monumetric will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about Monumetric’s data usage, click here: Publisher Advertising Privacy
Kit Queen and kit-queen.com guarantee to follow all applicable privacy-related laws.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
You can opt out of cookies by not clicking ‘close and accept’ on the cookie banner pop-up that appears when you visit kit-queen.com. Cookies will automatically stop running if ‘close and accept’ is not clicked.
These are the types of cookies we use and why:
Strictly necessary cookies.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, these cookies can be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video. The information these cookies collect may be anonymous and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We use Google analytics to record information about the pages a user has seen, for example the URL of the page, time of day, device used, etc. The information that we collect anonymized and sent to Google Analytics for analysis.
Google Analytics mainly uses first-party cookies to report on visitor interactions on this website. Users may disable cookies or delete any individual cookie. Learn more
In addition, Google Analytics supports an optional browser add-on that – once installed and enabled – disables measurement by Google Analytics for any site a user visits. Note that this add-on only disables Google Analytics measurement.
Google Analytics also collects Internet Protocol (IP) addresses to provide and protect the security of the service, and to give website owners a sense of which country, state, or city in the world their users come from (also known as “IP geolocation”).
Intellectual Property and Social Media Images
At Kit Queen, we take intellectual property rights seriously and are committed to upholding the rights of content creators. We understand the importance of respecting the ownership and copyrights of images shared on social media platforms.
Usage of Social Media Images
- Full Attribution: Any images used on our website from social media platforms are displayed exactly as the original post with the full details of the owner’s account.
- Direct Link Back: We provide a direct link back to the original post, ensuring proper attribution to the content creator.
- No Claim of Ownership: We do not claim these images as our own or attempt to hide their sources. We are committed to transparency and honesty, and we never intend to mislead our viewers into thinking that these images are our own creations.
- Non-Distribution: We will not sell or distribute these images to third parties.
- Fair Use: Our use of these images is for non-commercial and promotional purposes only, and we consider it ‘fair use’ as they are employed in a manner that promotes the original post and the account of the content creator.
- Kit Queen complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and relevant copyright laws.
- We have policies in place to promptly address copyright concerns, ensuring the removal of infringing content upon notice or discovery.
Repeat Infringer Policy
- Kit Queen has a policy for dealing with repeat copyright infringers, which may include terminating their access to our services.
Monitoring and Removal
- We actively monitor and remove any content that violates copyright or intellectual property rights.
User Generated Content
- Users of our platform are responsible for ensuring they have the necessary rights to share content. Any copyright claims related to user-generated content are addressed according to our policies.
- Users agree to indemnify and hold Kit Queen harmless in case of any copyright infringement claims arising from their use of our platform.
We respect the creative efforts of individuals and seek to support and acknowledge their work in a responsible and ethical manner. Your satisfaction and protection of intellectual property are of utmost importance to us.
For any further inquiries or to report copyright concerns, please contact us using the provided channels.
Who we share your data with
Service Providers and others who help with our business operations and assist in the delivery of our products and services including, but not limited to, application development, site hosting, maintenance, data analysis, infrastructure provision, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, payment processing, marketing, analytics, and enforcement of our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements;
Persons or entities with whom you consent to have your Personal Data shared;
Third parties in order to prevent damage to our property (tangible and intangible), for safety reasons, or to collect amounts owed to us;
Merchants and payment processors; and
Third parties as we believe necessary or appropriate, in any manner permitted under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence to: comply with legal process; respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; enforce our Terms of Service Agreement and other agreements; protect our operations; protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you, or others; and allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We will never sell, rent, or lease your Personal Data to a third party.
How long we retain your data
Amazon Associate Disclaimer.
Kit-queen.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Social sharing buttons